December 6, 2017

Give the Gift of Cozy

Maybe it's the turmoil of our world these days or maybe it's the
ultimate home-body in me, but can you imagine a better gift than
to give someone the gift of cozy? A cozy throw, a great book to curl
up by the fire with, luxurious bath products to make that r&r time
even more relaxing... this list is the ultimate in cozy.

And don't forget about our other carefully curated lists. See them all
on our 2017 Gift Guide page

1) Swell bottle (perfect for hot tea, and of course, it's marble)
2) tea kettle (I use mine daily, especially at night when I'm 
cozying up for the night)
3) The Year of Cozy book (a great addition to any coffee table
addicts collection)
4) Slip pillowcase (I was hesitant to jump on board at first, but
I'm hooked on my silk pillowcase now. It's a worthy purchase)
5) Voluspa candle (one of my favorite scents this time of year!)
6) silk mask set (perfect for traveling)
7) Barefoot Dreams throw (have one, love it, can't live without it)
8) Dyson hair dryer (because who doesn't need a $400 hair dryer?)
9) deep sleep pillow spray (we could all use a little help getting
to sleep and staying asleep, I'll try anything)
10) Barr - Co. bath salts (the perfect way to bump up the bath game)
11) Kopari coconut oil (another perfect end to a long day)
12) Ugg slippers (this exact pair should be waiting for me under
the tree, wink wink. I get a new pair every year because I literally
live in them)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio