August 10, 2017

Laura

One of my favorite things about weddings is the cake, let's be honest.
Ok, but on a serious note, the best part is usually the bride's entrance.
I get chills every time (and sometimes tears), but it's that moment that
usually takes everybody's breath away. And, yes, we all take a peak at
the groom to see his reaction, but for the most part, all eyes are on the 
bride. As a wedding attendee, my go-to wedding gift is a custom 
illustration of the bride in all her wedding day glory. While it's been
a slower wedding season this summer, the few that I have been to have
been perfection in every way. Take a peak at two of my brides from this
summer...



Email me for pricing information on custom illustrations.
brittany.fuson@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio